For over 60 years, Naumann/Hobbs has been known as one of the largest and best providers of material handling equipment, parts, service, and supply chain solutions in the West.
Naumann/Hobbs Material Handling was founded in Arizona in 1949. As the needs of the material handling community grew, so did our company. Over the past 20 years, Naumann/Hobbs has expanded into Las Vegas and Southern California as we welcomed Inland/Hobbs and Hawthorne Lift Systems to our family.
Naumann/Hobbs has the most extensive network of material handling branches in the West and strong core values that drive the way we do business:
- Family: We believe in treating each other like family, not co-workers or customers.
- Improvement: We believe in seeing every day as an opportunity to learn, grow, and improve.
- Responsiveness: We believe in responding quickly to show we care.
- Reliability: We believe in doing what we say we’re going to do.
- Empowerment: We believe in hiring self-starters, giving them the guidance they need to be successful, then trusting them to do their job well.
With these values as our guide, our team of natural problem solvers helps companies like yours overcome challenges, identify opportunities for improvement, and keep your business moving.