The key to creating a successful warehouse design is understanding the business and its needs. At Naumann/Hobbs, we start every warehouse project by understanding the ins and outs of your business so we can create a design that helps you meet your bottom line.
Our warehouse designs are customized for your Business and your storage needs. We’ll take into consideration your:
- People and processes
- Spaces and facilities
- Operational processes
- Material handling equipment, technology and systems
We take a data-driven approach to ensure your new warehouse layout is:
We then consider all feasible alternatives against very specific design criteria before evaluating and analyzing, until the optimal solution is developed and designed. We begin without any preconceived bias, allowing the data and the analysis to inform the very best solution, driven by your business goals.
Warehouse Layouts for Optimized ROI
Before any solution is designed, we work with our clients to establish the business case and criteria for ensuring that their ROI is achieved. The business case includes ensuring that new solutions:
- Deliver the expected financial return (ROI)
- Integrate with existing and/or new operations, processes, and systems
- Implement per client requirements
- Flex and scale to meet future requirements
Our design engineers develop solutions based on your requirements, including:
- Inventory — SKUs, cubic velocities, product slotting
- Order characteristics — lines and units per order, peak-to-demand ratios
- Processes — receiving, put-away, picking, replenishment, packing, QC, sortation, shipping
- Customer service — value-added services, store/client readiness
- Facility — space and flow
- Business — growth, flexibility, scalability, agility
Our knowledgeable team is here to help. Call us at (866) 266-2244 to learn more about our warehouse design and layout solutions.